Tap Into The Power Of Your Subconscious Workshop

October 08, 2018

Tuesday, October 8

5:30pm - 7:00pm

Lifestyle Annex

4921 Golden Foothill Pkwy

El Dordado Hills, CA

$10/Ticket

Did you know we have an average of at least 65,000 thoughts every day? And that only 5% of those are considered to be "conscious thoughts" - meaning the other 95% are "subconscious"?

This means for deep healing and change to occur, you need to find a way to effectively communicate with the subconscious mind that is running the show!

In this workshop, we will learn how to use scientifically proven techniques to communicate with and reprogram the subconscious mind. Honor and acknowledge the pain you have experienced so you can get relief and feel good again.

It is well documented that our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about ourselves and the world dramatically affect our bodies, health and well-being. Positive thought/feeling/belief patterns keep our bodies running well, while negative patterns eventually show up as all the things we don't want - pain, sluggish or anxious feelings, physical conditions, or ailments of any kind.

Learn to get relief from emotional pain and connect with yourself again.


Are you ready to feel better? LET’S TALK