(You do not need to be a member of our practice to participate)
Our commitment to care for you during this pandemic extends from helping you learn how you can arm your immune system to prevent COVID-19 illness from your home, to how you can maximize your immune system if you are already symptomatic. It all starts with an intake visit to assess your needs!
See below for scheduling details.
1. An initial provider consultation visit over video for the provider to determine whether you need Active Surveillance because you have symptoms or Prevention to help keep you well. This assessment has three parts:
1. An Artificial Intelligence-driven COVID-19 risk measurement
2. A thorough assessment of symptoms and critical quarantine lifestyle factors
3. Set-up of remote symptom tracking if needed (for infected and/or symptomatic patients)
2. Analysis of your quarantine lifestyle report to produce a prioritized lifestyle and nutrition-based risk mitigation plan and supplement prescription.
3. Coordination of two types of in-home testing when needed:
1. An Immune Defense Lifestyle Risk Assessment lab panel collected at home by a simple finger stick.
2. Video supervised Home-collection for COVID-19 testing, if needed. We will remotely supervise the sample collection over video.
4. Virtual visit over video to review lab results and support participants through the process.
5. Remote monitoring of symptoms using a mobile symptom logging tool that enables you to send your symptom log to our office every day during illness.
6. For participants whose symptoms continue to progress, we will help you monitor important health metrics and provide guidance on when to seek hospital care.
The clinical services of the recommended program are packaged as a bundled episode of care with separate lab pricing.
- Active Surveillance Pathway: for symptomatic and/or infected patients, this episode of care runs for one month to allow sufficient time for symptoms to resolve.
- Prevention Pathway: for patients seeking active preventive measures, the program is designed for a two-month window.
COMING SOON: A back-to-work program to provide antibody testing and other assistance for safely getting back to work.
(Kristine Burke, M.D.) Great medical practice and team. Dr. Burke's personal attention to detail and explanation to my questions are greatly appreciated. I'm so grateful I found Dr. Burke. Her enthusiasm and knowledge is refreshing as we dig through years of health issues I could not find solutions or causes for. I found out many of my issues resulted from damaging prescrip...
(Kristine Burke, M.D.) I love this practice model! I've never felt better. Find the problem and fix it instead of treat the problem with drugs - brilliant!
(Kristine Burke, M.D.) I greatly appreciate the availability of the Dr.'s time and short waits for appointments. I think being rushed in and out serves little purpose. From the day I started going to Dr. Burke I expressed my expectations of my doctor, which are what we get now. I'm sure there is a lot I don't understand in terms of insurance coverage and laws in this state,...
(Kristine Burke, M.D.) I am pleased with the practice because you are an essential part of my health improvement plan, my health is improving, I like the extensive nature of healthcare, the practice continues to evolve in a positive direction, the amount of time spent with Dr. Burke is excellent, I don't feel rushed and all questions are answered, and the staff is helpful, ...
(Kristine Burke, M.D.) I like that I am not just treated for a specific symptom, but that my overall health is evaluated. I like that I can call and usually get an appointment for myself or my children within 24 hours, and sometimes the same day if crucial. The fact that my daughter gets free healthcare through her employer (Sutter Health) and sees Sutter providers but she ...
I feel sooo.....happy that I was introduced to True Health Center For Functional Medicine. All of the employees are present and much more involved in the individual's health. Thank You!